Book Day with “Being with Horses” and “On The Hoof” for Nov 22, 2021 by Eagle Equine Products
It’s Book Day where we highlight a few books that would make great gifts. Author of “Being With Horses” Nahshon Cook shares with readers, his alternative universe where horses are magicians, miracles-makers, and healers. Plus, Jesse McNeil, author of “On The Hoof” tells us about his cross country adventure with a five-year-old Tennessee Walking Horse named Pepper. Listen in..
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2814 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for sight impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Eagle Equine Products Coupon code HRN gets them 15% off their order at eagleequine.com (one-time use)
- Guest: Nahshon Cook, author of “Being With Horses” | Facebook
- Guest: Jesse McNeil, author of “ON THE HOOF“
- Link: J is for Justify
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Arena Brand Saddles, Corro (Use the code HRN for 10% off your first order today!), and Listeners Like You