Driving: Physics of Modern Carriage Driving, Driving Bits 101, Horse Behavior and Sleigh Jousting for Feb. 7, 2019
Kent Brownridge explains the physics of modern carriage driving, Keady Cadwell shares her knowledge of driving bits, and Dr Wendy talks about Horse Behavior. Plus, On Carriages 101, Kathleen Haak covers Bob Sleighs & Ring Jousting and Barry Dickinson is back with Bells on! Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2113 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine:Dr Wendy talks about Horse Behavior
- Product of the Month: Shen Calmer
- Guest: Keady Cadwell of Tremont Farm
- Guest: Kent Brownridge explains the physics of modern carriage driving
- Guest: Kathleen Haak from the Carriage Association of America on the Sleigh Jousting
- Guest: Barry Dickinson
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying