EHV-1 Explained, Microbiomes and Scnobia Stewart for March 3, 2021 by State Line Tack
EHV-1 is closing shows all over Europe, so Dr. Slovis from Hagyard Equine Medical Institute explains what it is and what we can do about it. Dr. Robert D. Jacobs, PhD, Equine Innovation Manager for Purina, explains Purina’s Microbiome research and our Black Rein Magazine Guest of the Month is Dressage Rider and business badass Scnobia Stewart. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2632 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Photo: Scnobia Stewart
- Guest: Dr. Slovis, Hagyard Equine Medical Institute
- Guest: Robert D. Jacobs, PhD, Equine Innovation Manager
- Guest: Scnobia Stewart | Facebook
- Link: Black Rein Magazine
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this episode by: Equiderma and Listeners Like You