Feldenkrais for Equestrians, Terrible Horse Ads, Dec. 07, 2018 by Kentucky Performance Products
On this Kentucky Performance Products edition we chat with Mary Debono about how the Feldenkrais Method can help riders at every level and we chuckle at some very poorly written but expertly read horse classifieds.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2072 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Guest: Mary Debono, Debono Moves
- Bad Ads prizes this month provided by Allison Muldoon (Handmade Figurine, pictured above) and Kerrie Garvey (custom etched glass) and Barely There Vet Calendar
- Links: Equisafe Fire Retardant Horse Blanket
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Ovation Riding, Tack of the Day and Listeners Like You