Horse Trailer Loading Again, Sr. Horse Nutrition, Pat’s Nutz for Oct. 25, 2019 by Kentucky Performance Products
Pat Raia shares a great roasted nut recipe perfect for holiday get-togethers at the barn, Karen Isberg talks about nutrition for older easy keepers, Jamie repeats the trailer loading lesson, and bad ads features someone looking for a good rideable horse for cheap.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode Horse Husbands October – Show Notes and Links Episode 2298:
- Link for the visually impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Guest: Pat Raia, Horse Welfare News, What Italians Really Eat
- Photo: Baby Groot and Jamie
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Wintec Saddles and Listeners Like You