1st World Equestrian Problems, Navicular Syndrome, Are Websites Still Important, by Horseloverz Mar. 06, 2019
Dr. Tracy Turner explains Navicular Syndrome in horses, April Hardeman and Theresa Sheridan talk about why having a website in a social media culture is still important and listener submitted first world equestrian problems provide a little humor.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2133 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Jaime (“Jemmy”): 2nd Unit Trouble Maker, Coach Jenn: Production Chaos Control Officer.
- Photo: Israel, source Dr. Seamans
- Title Sponsor: HORSELOVERZ.com
- Horse Health Report: Dr. Turner, Turner Equine Sports Medicine, Equine Navicular Syndrome
- Equine Virtual Assistant April Hardeman, Website Checklist
- Find Your Way by Fleur Magali
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Ovation Riding, Listeners Like You