Animal Wellness, Vacation Drama and EFWP for Apr 11, 2022 by World Equestrian Center
Marty Irby, Executive Director of Animal Wellness Action, joins us with an update on the Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act and the Horse Protection Act. Plus, we get caught up on Jamie’s vacation adventures and some Equestrian First World Problems. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2909 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for sight impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Image Credit: Jamie rescuing a horse in Hawaii
- Guest: Marty Irby – Executive Director – Animal Wellness Action
- Link: HRN Land Lovers Meet up 2022 – The Movement
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Arena Saddles and Listeners Like You!
04:30 – Daily Whinneys
22:10 – Marty Irby
43:50 – EFWP