Be Prepared for the Emergency with Your Horse by CHA and RevitaVet for June 18, 2019
Horse rescue and evacuation is covered with CHA Instructor Lisa Lombardi and Emergency Coordinator for Jefferson County Horse Evacuation Assistance Team Scott Halladay. Tom Neuman from RevitaVet Therapy Systems explains light therapy.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2205 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Certified Horsemanship Association, RevitaVet Therapy Systems
- Guest: Tom Neuman, RevitaVet Therapy Systems
- Guest: Lisa Lombardi, Lisa Lombardi CHA Instructor
- Guest: Scott Halladay, Jeffco H.E.A.T.
- Song: Mary Ann Kennedy
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
- CHA Changes Lives Through Safe Experiences With Horses