Botulism and Internet Issues by Horseloverz.com for 03-21-18
In this tech challenged show we chatted with Dr. Joe Lyman, of Neogen Corporation, about botulism. Plus, Bad Advice for Horse People and Text Messages from Craigslist. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1897 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Coach Jenn: co-host, executive in charge of handling the reins; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Jaime (“Jemmy”): producer, Chaos Control Supervisor.
- Title Sponsor: HORSELOVERZ.com
- Photo: Jamie and Glenn
- Purina Mills Health Segment: Dr. Joe Lyman, of Neogen Corporation joins us to talk about botulism and horses.
- Upcoming Special Broadcast: We’ll be broadcasting Horses in the Morning live from Road to the Horse
- Book Reading: The Opium Equation by Lisa Wysocky Published by Cool Titles
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You