Driving: CBD Oil for Horses, Picking a Carriage, Fitting a Harness, Greyhound Adoptions and the New Owner of Black Prong for April 4, 2019
We chat with Scott Compton with Gold Coast Greyhound adoptions, Reid Nagel, the proud new owner of Black Prong Equestrian Center, Keady Cadwell shares her Tremont Training Tip and on the TCVM segment, Rodger McFarland from Green Flower Botanicals answers questions about CBD oil for horses. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2154 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Rodger McFarland of GreenFlower Botanicals on CBD Oil for Horses, use HRN as a Coupon Code to get 20% off your next order.
- Product of the Month: Bodysore
- Guest: Scott Compton with Gold Coast Greyhound Adoptions
- Guest: Reid Nagel, the proud new owner of Black Prong Equestrian Center
- Guest: Kathleen Haak from the Carriage Association of America on buying your 1st carriage.
- Tremont Training Tip: Keady Cadwell shares her Tremont Training Tip on fitting harness
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying