Driving: Driving Goats, Skijoring with Dogs, Cooking for Dogs and Turmeric for 11-01-2018
Dr. Wendy is teaching this week so we picked out a few segments from the past that we think you will enjoy and most of you have not heard. We are going to start out with a couple of unusual interviews for you – the first is from Team Snazzy Goat who join us to talk about driving Cashmere Goats and then Dallas Johnson on Skijoring with dogs. Then keeping with the dog theme Dr Wendy talks about cooking for your dogs and Dr. Doug English from Turmeric Life speaks to the benefits of Turmeric. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2049 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Pic Credit: : Team Snazzy Goat
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Dr. Wendy Ying – Best food for itchy dogs.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Dr. Doug English from Turmeric Life, Facebook
- Guest: Mika Ingerman of Team Snazzy Goat
- Guest: Dallas Johnson of Ski Joring with Dogs, visit SkiJourUSA
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying