Driving: Food Therapy, Goals, Standing Still, Florida Whips and Navigator Training for 06-07-2018
The first Driving Episode of HITM with Dr. Wendy and Glenn. The training tip with Keady Cadwell of Tremont Farm covers setting goals and standing still, we learn about the Florida Whips, learning to navigate and Abbey from the American Driving Society. Plus, the Traditional Chinese Medicine Update reviews seasonal food therapy for horses. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1948 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Feeding Seasonally – visit DrWendyYing.com
- Training Tip: Keady Cadwell of Tremont Farm
- Guest: Abbey Trexler of the American Driving Society
- Guest: Paul Van Sickle and Linda Evans of the Florida Whips
- Guest: Danielle Aamodt, USEF Director of Driving – Navigator Workshop Saturday, June 16, 2018, 2 – 5 p.m. at the Stroud Water Research Center in Avondale, Pennsylvania. It’s Free! To register, contact Danielle Aamodt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying