Driving: New Driven Dressage Tests, Horse Driven Hearses and Tui-na Therapy for Oct 3, 2019
Carriages 101 introduces us to horse driven hearses, American Driving Society President, Dan Rosenthal gives us a sneak preview of the new driven dressage tests and Dr. John Langlois, in the TCVM segment, shows us how to help our horses with Tui-na therapy. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2282 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Pic: World’s largest horse-drawn hearse: 19th-century carriage is a Czech museum hit. A hearse that is believed to be the world’s largest funeral carriage is seen in a museum in Cechy pod Kosirem village, some 220 kilometres (140 miles) southeast of the Czech capital, Prague.
- Guest: Dan Rosenthal, President of the American Driving Society
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: John Langlois, DVM on Tui-na and Curry on a Stik
- Carriages 101: Kathleen from the Carriage Association of America on horse drawn hearses.
- Tremont Training Tip: NA
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying