Driving: Queen Liliuokalani’s Carriage, Dutch Harness Horse 101 and Martin’s 50th for Feb 4, 2021 by Pro-Stride
Driving History Day….Queen Liliuokalani’s Carriages and the development of the modern Dutch Harness Horse. Kathleen Haak & Gary Grisham, from the Hawaii Driving Club tell us about the royal carriages of Hawaii. Barry Dickinson shares the history of the Dutch Harness Horses as he actually drove the Hackney horse stallion, Cambridge Cole, the father of the modern Dutch Harness Horse. Its Martin’s Auctions 50th Anniversary and Karen and Paul Martin will let us know how to attend in person or online. Donna Kay Rule shares her experience using Pro-Stride & acupuncture to keep her champion barrel horse, High Valor in top condition. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2612 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Title Sponsor: Pro-Stride
- Pic: Queen Liliuokalani’s Carriage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Professional Barrel-Racer Donna Kay Rule
- Product of the Month: Equine Du Huo
- Carriages 101: Kathleen from the Carriage Association of America and Garry Grisham from Hawaii.
- Guest: Lauren Reece of the American Driving Society
- Guest: Karen and Paul Martin of Martin’s Auction
- Guest: Barry Dickinson
- Tremont Training Tip: NA
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying