Driving: The Royal Four, Wagons with History and Preparing to Age for June 3, 2021 by Kemin Equine
Film director Tony Searle previews the re-release of his documentary “The Royal 4 in Hand” following Prince Philip in the early days of Combined Driving, Kathleen Haak from the Carriage Association of America talks to World Champion Mule Driver, Bill Neel about the wagons he’s bringing to the CAA Carriage showcase and some tips to keep your horses & dogs feeling great well into their golden years. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2696 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Show Host: Glenn the Geek (see host bios) and Dr. Wendy Ying
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Title Sponsor: Kemin Equine
- Pic: Henderson Sierra Mountain Wagon (green) and Hawkins Hitch Wagon
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Things to do now with your old horse, dog that they will thank you for when they are old!
- Product of the Month: Body Sore
- Carriages 101: Kathleen from the Carriage Association of America with Bill Neel on his Henderson Sierra Mountain Wagon (green) and Hawkins Hitch Wagon.
- Guest: Tony Searle
- Tremont Training Tip: NA
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Support for this podcast provided by: American Driving Society, Dr. Wendy Ying