Equine Affaire’s Featured Artist & Saddle Up Clothing Company for June 15, 2023
Every year, Equine Affaire selects an artist and features their work on the cover of both event programs, on the social media, on the website, and all of our other marketing materials. This year, we were thrilled to work with Tony O’Connor, an Irish artist who creates stunningly lifelike paintings of horses and other animals. His painting, “FAOI GHEASA” is our featured artwork this year. On today’s show, we interview Tony and learn all about his processes — plus what else he likes to paint! We’re also going to interview Margo Gulbranson, founder of Saddle Up Clothing Company, one of Equine Affaire’s most faithful sponsors and home to some of the coolest and cutest apparel around. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3205 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosted by: Allison Rehnborg of Equine Affaire and Glenn the Geek
- Title Sponsor: Equine Affaire
- Guest: Tony O’Connor from White Tree Studio
- Guest: Margo Gulbranson from Saddle Up Clothing Company
- To subscribe, search Horses In The Morning in your favorite podcast player!
- Subscribe to all of the Horse Radio Network shows with our All Shows Feed! Search Horse Radio Network in your favorite podcast player!
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Go to Bluegrassanimalproducts.com and use the coupon code HRN for 15% off Equiotic packets and paste.
04:32 – Tony O’Connor
28:21 – Margo Gulbranson