Equine Affaire: Teaching Youth to Train Horses, Exhibiting Horses at Equine Affaire, Life of an Equine Rescue for Jan 19, 2023
Jason Irwin joins Allison & Glenn to discuss tips for selecting the right horse for a youth rider. Then Equine Affaire’s breed exhibits manager, Jessica Anderson, chimes in to explain how listeners can apply to exhibit their own horses at Equine Affaire through the Breed Pavilion and the Horse & Farm Exhibits. Finally, Mary Martin, president and founder of New England Equine Rescue North, shares what it’s like to rescue horses in New England and how charity starts at home.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3103 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosted by: Allison Rehnborg of Equine Affaire and Glenn the Geek
- Title Sponsor: Equine Affaire
- Guest: Jason Irwin | Jason & Bronwyn Irwin Horsemanship Facebook
- Guest: Jessica Anderson, Ohio Equine Affaire Breed Exhibits & Breed Pavilion
- Guest: Mary Martin, New England Equine Rescue North | NEER North Facebook
- To subscribe, search Horses In The Morning in your favorite podcast player!
- Subscribe to all of the Horse Radio Network shows with our All Shows Feed! Search Horse Radio Network in your favorite podcast player!
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
08:24 – Jason Irwin
23:02 – Jessica Anderson
34:25 – Mary Martin, New England Equine Rescue North