Equine Rescue, All About NSAIDS, 1st World Equestrian Problems, Dec 9, 2019 by Omega Alpha Equine
Jaclyn Jones of Green Ridge Farms Equine Rescue in Thorndale, TX joins us to talk about their unique rescue program with a twist on getting volunteers, the Purina Mills Health Segment has Dr. B explaining NSAIDs. Jamie shares some Equestrian First World Problems and reads Chapter 20 of The Opium Equation. Classic re-visit.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2326 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Jaime (“Jemmy”): producer, Chaos Control Supervisor.
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha Equine
- Guest: Jaclyn Jones of Green Ridge Farms Equine Rescue in Thorndale, TX
- Purina Mills Health Segment: Dr. Bryan Burk, Fox Run Equine Center, NSAIDs
- Book Reading: The Opium Equation by Lisa Wysocky Published by Cool Titles
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You