Essentials Oils in Horses and Riders, Tips for A Successful Equine Business, by Spalding Labs July 16, 2019
Jennifer Gay explains aromatherapy for horses and horse people, Celia Bunge has some tips for making money in the horse business, and Tom Spalding talks about fly predators and a new fly spray from Spalding Labs. Hosted by Christy Landwehr from the Certified Horsemanship Association.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2226 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Spalding Labs
- Guest: Tom Spalding
- Guest: Jennifer Gay, Greenblood
- Guest: Celia Bunge, Miami International Riding Club
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You