Future of Endurance, Horse Longevity, AERC Champion Corcoran – Endurance Day for 10-09-18
On this Endurance episode Karen and Glenn chat with Claire Godwin, DVM about how she keeps her 27 year old horse Mercury happy and healthy; completing three different hundred mile rides in one season. AERC National Champion Holly Corcoran recaps her win and we share our thoughts on the AERC’s open letter to USEF and what it could mean for the future of the sport.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2033 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Karen Chaton: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Guests: Claire Godwin, DVM and Holly Corcoran (photo above, used with permission)
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, The Distance Depot, Listeners Like You