Grand Teton Riding Adventure, 10 Ways To Keep Your Horse Happy – 06-25-18 – by Omega Alpha Equine
On today’s Omega Alpha Equine edition we chat with Lisa Odom and Sabrina Hanan about their amazing adventure ride in the Grand Teton Mountains. The wacky world of Horse Nations helps us with a list of 10 ways to keep your horse happy.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1960 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha Equine
- Guests: Lisa Odom, Sabrina Hanan, Our 2018 Teton Adventure
- Horse Nation
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You