Gypsy Vanners, Electrolytes and Mental Skills for July 5, 2023 by Kemin Equine
Dennis Thompson, founder of the Gypsy Vanner Horse Society and Gypsy Gold Farm, joins us to settle some misconceptions about Gypsy Vanners. Dr. Tania Cubitt from Performance Horse Nutrition speaks to us about Electrolytes and salt and mental health skills for riders. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3218 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Learn more about KemTRACE Chromium
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Dennis Thompson founder of the Gypsy Vanner Horse Society and Gypsy Gold Farm
- Guest: Dr. Tania Cubitt from Performance Horse Nutrition
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Daily Dose Equine, State Line Tack and Listeners Like You!