Horse Health Report and Listener Calls for Thanksgiving – Nov. 21, 2018 by HORSELOVERZ.COM
In our Horse Health Report, Dr. Bondi of Saddle Research Trust, joins us to talk about how the current guidelines came about for how much weight a ridden horse should carry. And, we take a bunch of listener calls as we gear up for Thanksgiving and the spirit of the holidays. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2063 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Jaime (“Jemmy”): producer, Chaos Control Supervisor.
- Title Sponsor: HORSELOVERZ.com
- Photo: Horse Radio Network
- Horse Health Report: Dr. Bondi of Saddle Research Trust
- Guests: Listeners like you!
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You