Jamie’s Back, Saddle Giveaway and Party Dip for Nov 7, 2022 by World Equestrian Center
Jamie is back to tell us all about the last two weeks and Reese Koffler-Stanfield brings us our Holiday Recipe of the Week. Plus, we announce the HRN Holiday Wintec Saddle Giveaway and some Equestrian First World Problems. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3054 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for sight impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, host of the Dressage Radio Show
- Link: World Equestrian Center Magazine
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Purina Animal Nutrition, Wintec Saddles and Listeners Like You!
02:00 – Wintec Holiday Giveaway
05:00 – Daily Whinneys
28:00 – Reese’s Recipe
43:48 – EFWP
Last Minute Party Dip
- 16 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1 c drained, oil packed sun dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1.7 oz jar marinated quartered artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 c minced green onions (light and dark green parts)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Bagel crisps or crackers for serving
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste, for garnish
1. In a stand mixer fitted w/ paddle attachment, beat together ingredients until well combined
2. Transfer half of the dip to a small serving bowl and garnish w/ half of the pepper. Store the
remaining dip in refrigerator and refill bowl as necessary, topping with remaining pepper
before serving. Serve w/ bagel crisps or crackers.
3. Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Makes about 4 cups