Kevlar Survives Mountain Tumble, Air Quality Issues for Horses: Endurance Day for Oct 13, 2020
We chat about an easy and effective DIY liniment recipe, Ride & Tie competitor Courtney Kreuger shares the story of how his horse Kevlar survived a tumble down a mountain and Dr. Garlinghouse has some great advice on horses with breathing issues related to air quality.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2538 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Karen Chaton: co-host
- Guest: Courtney Kreuger, Ride & Tie
- Guest: Dr. Susan Garlinghouse
- American Endurance Ride Conference, AERC
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: The Distance Depot, Renegade Hoof Boots, and Listeners Like You!