Listeners Ride at Devon and Deal with the Spotted Lanternfly and Realy Baad Adz for Oct. 11, 2019 by Kentucky Performance Products
Long time listener Ruth McMormick joins us to tell us how she fulfilled a bucket list item riding Dressage at Devon for the first time. Then, brand new listener Allyssa from Lancaster County, PA shares the nightmare of the invasion of the spotted lanternfly. Plus, some really bad ads with horses named Dash to Shame, Trash to Fame, Dash for Cash and Surfing Cash, listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2288 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Guest: Listener Allyssa from Lancaster County, PA
- Guest: Auditor Ruth McMormick riding at Devon for the first time.
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Wintec Saddles and Listeners Like You