Lunging, Long Lining and Horse, Rider Balance, Strength, Flexability – by CHA for 07-17-18
Guests Jill Montgomery, Christie Schumaker and Jo-Anne Young join Christie Landwehr to chat about long lining and lunging to improve horse and rider balance, strength and flexibility. We also get some great exercises for riders to do on and off the horse.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1976 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for visually impaired – click here.
- Crew: Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn, Glenn the Geek
- Presented by: Certified Horsemanship Association
- CHA Changes Lives Through Safe Experiences With Horses
- Guest: Jo-Anne Young
- Guest: Christie Schumaker, Operation Warhorse, High Mountain Horsemanship Outreach
- Guest: Jill Montgomery, pictured
- Links: Certified Horsemanship Association International Conference, Fort Collins, CO, Sept 28-30, 2018
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You