Mary Kitzmiller: Horse Training Challenges Solved With Step By Step Approach for Sept 7, 2023
Mary Kitzmiller answers listener questions about pawing while tied, backing up when frightened, and tacking up in a confined space.
Episode 3260 Links:
- Link for the visually impaired click here
- Image Credit: Mary Kitzmiller Horsemanship
- Today’s Hosts: Mary Kitzmiller and Coach Jenn
- Follow Mary Kitzmiller on Facebook, Mary Kitzmiller’s Store
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Support for this podcast provided by Sentinel Horse Nutrition, Listeners Like You
05:03 – Using Reining to improve everyday riding
19:31 – Teaching a horse to move forward when afraid or intimidated
36:28 – Stop Your Horse Pawing when tied
49:45 – Keep Your Your Retired or Injured Horse Engaged
57:11 – Saddling a Sensitive Horse
Support The Show:
Become a Patreon for bonus content and access to our exclusive auditor community on Facebook!