New Jersey Horse Country, Cook and Cuoco Farm Tour, June 14, 2019 by Kentucky Performance Products
Marlene and Jamie Leuenberger tell us about New Jersey’s Month of the horse and why they love being equestrians in the Garden State; Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook fill the celebrities and horses in the news segment and bad ads features listeners reading terrible online ads for horses.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2203 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Guests: Marlene and Jamie Leuenberger
- Links: New Jersey Month of the Horse
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You