Retraining Horses to be Great Lesson or Client Horses – 01-16-18 by CHA
On this Certified Horsemanship Association episode we chat with Pat Leach and Shellie Hensley about the process of retraining a horse for a new career and training a horse with an unknown history.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1853 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for visually impaired – click here.
- Crew: Christy Landwehr, Glenn the Geek, produced by Coach Jenn
- Presented by: Certified Horsemanship Association
- Guest: Pat Leach, Facebook
- Guest: Shellie Hensley, Facebook, photo above
- Links: Certified Horsemanship Association Trailer Safety Video
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
- CHA Changes Lives Through Safe Experiences With Horses