Revisiting Some Great Recipes for Nov 24, 2021 by State Line Tack
Recipe Revisits: Great roasted nut recipe from Pat Raia, Kat Nielson with a spaghetti squash recipe, Reese Koffler-Stanfield with a Quinoa Salad with Basil/Lemon Dressing and Dr. Wendy Ying discusses cooking for dogs. Listen In…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2816 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for the visually impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Guest: Pat Raia, Horse Welfare News, What Italians Really Eat – great roasted nut recipe
- Guest: Kat Nielsen from Eat Your Tarte Out – spaghetti squash with marinara sauce
- Guest: Traditional Chinese Medicine: Dr. Wendy Ying – Best food for itchy dogs.
- Guest: Reese Koffler Stanfield, co-host of Dressage Radio Show with her Quinoa Salad with Basil/Lemon Dressing recipe here
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Daily Dose Equine, American Harvest (Free 90-day supply of American Harvest equine products for one lucky Horse Radio Network listener. To enter is very simple: Visit www.ahihemp.com/horseradionetworkgiveaway. You can be the lucky winner!), and Listeners Like You