Riding Adventures, Equine Microchip, Respiratory Health – 04-09-18 by Omega Alpha Equine
On today’s Omega Alpha Equine edition we catch up with guest wrangler Denise’s equestrian adventures and learn how her Paso Reuben compares to a lawn tractor, Dr. Chang talks respiratory health, Jean Ann Mayahll talks about where we are with microchipping in equines and the wacky world of horse nation finds Wylie stranded at the Tryon International Equestrian Center.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1909 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for site impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Guest co-host: Denise Raymond, HRN Guest Wrangler, photo above
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha Equine
- Guest: Jean Ann Mayhall, MicroChip ID, EquineMicroChipLookUp.org
- Wacky World of Horse Nation
- Support for this episode also provided by: listeners like you, become an HRN Auditor