Sisterhood of the Traveling Saddle Pad, Shetland Ponies, Stop Kicking the Trailer, Sept 4, 2019 by Horseloverz
We chat with Hilary Bornemann about the Sisterhood of the Traveling Saddle Pad and how it went at a recent Boyd Martin clinic. Jane Gardner talks about Shetland Ponies in their many forms. Jamie answers listener training questions while the FEI states the obvious in a blog post about ring sour horses.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2261 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: HORSELOVERZ.com
- Guest: Hilary Bornemann
- Guest: Jane Gardner, Field of Dreams Miniature Horses Shetlands, pictured
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Ovation Riding, Listeners Like You