SPECIAL: Finding Florida – Episode 7c (BONUS) – Big Cat Rescue – for 05-29-18
SPECIAL: On this bonus episode, Jaime and Glenn stop on their way to Tampa Bay to take a tour of Big Cat Rescue–an animal rescue on 67 acres in Tampa. Big Cat Rescue is one of the biggest accredited sanctuaries dedicated to big cats, including tigers, lions, leopards, cougars, linx, bobcats, and so much more. Special thanks to Susan Bass from Big Cat Rescue for giving us such a special tour.
Listen in, and if you love big cats, text “CATS” to 52886 and help make a difference!
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1942 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Photo: Finding Florida Podcast (click for full gallery)
- Tour Guide: Jaime “Jemmy” Legagneur, Co-Host and Chief Enthusiasm officer: Jaime@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
- Tour Guide: Glenn the Geek, Co-Host and Chief Fun Officer: Glenn@FloridaPodcastNetwork.com
- Special Thanks to: Susan Bass, Director of Public Relations at Big Cat Rescue
- Link: Big Cat Cams
- Want to join us at one of our stops on a future adventure? Email email@example.com.
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You