Stacy Westfall: Thoughts and Emotions, Bella Run Equine, Emergency Resources for Horse Owners for Apr. 7, 2020 by Equithrive
We talk with Ginny Telego about how our thoughts create our emotions and Rachel Bendler from Bella Run Equine about how COVID-19 is affecting horse rescues. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2407 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host
- Title Sponsor: Equithrive
- Guest: Ginny Telego from The Collaboration Partners
- Guest: Rachel Bendler from Bella Run Equine
- Link: Equine Assistance Project: If you are facing a short term emergency and need help with hay, board, farrier or vet assistance, we can help!
- Link: One Horse at a Time, Inc. is also here to help through difficult financial times
- Link: REHOME YOUR HORSE, This link has good resources for people who are forced to rehome. Questions to ask, how to keep the horses safe, etc
- Link: SAFE Hay Bank Are you struggling to be able to afford hay for your horses, due to layoffs or shutdowns during the coronavirus crisis?
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Cashel Products, Ovation Riding, The Distance Depot, and Listeners Like You