Ride and Tie, Horse Ads That Really Stink for Sep 18, 2020 by Kentucky Performance Products
Dr. Melinda Newton tells us about the sport of Ride and Tie and the Jim Steere Memorial Veterinary Student Scholarship and Rita Hoch of Nexus Equine stops by. Plus, some Really Bad Ads. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2522 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Guest Co-Host: Debbie Loucks
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Guest: Dr. Melinda Newton, with the Ride & Tie Vet Scholarship
- Guest: Rita Hoch, President and CEO of Nexus Equine
- Photo: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this episode by: Horseloverz, and Listeners Like You