Winning Friesians, Convent Pudding and EFWP for Oct 31, 2022 by World Equestrian Center
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 3049 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for sight impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: World Equestrian Center
- Featured Image: HORSES IN THE MORNING
- Guest: Auditor Heather Schneider
- Guest: Aimee Elyse Robinson
- Link: World Equestrian Center Magazine
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Purina Animal Nutrition, Wintec Saddles and Listeners Like You!
01:30 – Daily Whinneys
15:40 – Aimee’s Recipe
26:24 – Heather Schneider
44:10 – EFWP
Convent Pudding – from The New Milwaukee Cook Book – c. 1938, by the Visiting Nurse Assoic. of Milwaukee
- 1/2 c dry macaroni
- 1 c fresh bread crumbs
- 1 c sweet milk
- 1.4 c butter
- 1 T chopped green pepper
- 1 T chopped pimento
- Cook macaroni, add other ingredients and bake. Serve with mushroom sauce.
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp salt – 1 cup scalded milk
- Cook in double boiler for 25 minutes.
- Thicken with 11/2 tbsp flour mixed with 2 tbsp ox soft butter
- Cook until it thickens