Today Peggy Anderson from Barn Cats Inc talks about rodent control feline style, Dr. Barrett from Hagyard Equine explains shockwave therapy, stem cell, platelet-rich plasma and other recuperative therapies. For a big finish Victoria has the latest headlines from Horse & Country TV. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1541 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Photo: Supreme Pony of the Year Champion at HOYS, source H&C TV
- Guest: Peggy Anderson, Barn Cats Inc.
- Horse Health Report by: Dr. Barrett of Hagyard Equine Medical Institute
- European Report by: Horse & Contry TV‘s Victoria Spicer
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts
- There’s an App for that! Download our FREE new Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Ovation Riding, & Listeners Like You!