CHA Creative Ways to Get More Boarders, Students, Campers, Horses in Training Apr. 16, 2019
Jenny Beverage from Troxel has the top 4 things you need to know about fitting equestrian helmets, Jennifer Eaton from the IEA has some great ideas on marketing your summer programs to new and existing customers and, Molly O’Brien from the American Horse Council tells us you can take advantage of the Time to Ride program to grow your business.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2162 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Certified Horsemanship Association
- Guest: Jenny Beverage from Troxel Helmets
- CHA Educational Videos, CHA Helmet Fitting Video
- Guest: Jennifer Eaton, IEA, Interscholastic Equestrian Association
- Guest: Molly O’Brien, Time to Ride
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You
- CHA Changes Lives Through Safe Experiences With Horses