Wallace the Ox, Equestrian 1st World Probs, Equestrian Word Association, Apr. 15, 2019 by Omega Alpha Equine
We discuss Winx’ final win, fun first world equestrian problems, Wallace the Ox, the emotional decision of letting an older horse go, and the Wacky World of Horse Nation plays a equestrian word association game.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2161 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Title Sponsor: Omega Alpha Equine
- Guest: Laura Madden, Wallace the Ox
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You