Colorado Horse Rescue Network, Will Trade for Boring Horse, Nov. 15, 2019 by Kentucky Performance Products
Debbie Loucks guest co-hosts with Jamie today as we chat with Carrie from the Colorado Horse Rescue Network, discuss why we shouldn’t label horses and chuckle over some listener submitted sarcastic horse ads.
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2313 – Show Notes and Links:
- Link for the visually impaired – Click Here
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Guest Co-host: Debbie Loucks
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Photo source CHRN – Please Support Our Horses
- Guest: Carrie from Colorado Horse Rescue Network
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Wintec Saddles and Listeners Like You