On today’s Horses In The Morning Thursday Mashup Horsemanship Radio with Debbie Loucks investigates how nutrition affects horses and horsemanship with Mark Herthel, Julie Malick on where Western Dressage is in 2014 and Dr. Robert Miller weighs in on whether we start horses too young. For our second course, Chasing A Fox’s Helena Bee and Sissy Finn find out what the Master of Foxhounds really does from the top dog himself, Lt. Col. Dennis Foster, Executive Director of the Masters of Foxhounds of Association. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 829 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief, Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures, Coach Jenn: producer, Chaos Control Officer.
- Photo credit: Mark Herthel
- Listen to Horsemanship Radio
- Guests: Mark Herthel president of Platinum Performance Inc, Julie Malick from Oregon Cowboy/Western Dressage Alliance, Dr. Robert Miller
- Listen to the Chasing the A Fox Show Radio Show
- Guests: Lt. Col. Dennis Foster, Executive Director of the Masters of Foxhounds of Association (MFHA)
- Download the free Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android and have your favorite shows with you wherever you go!
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Support for this podcast provided by: Index Fund Advisors, Monty Roberts Equus Online University, OnTyte Magnetic Stirrup System, Sparkle and Boom Marketing
Download or Subscribe: