Endurance Day with Karen Chaton opens with a look at Bioscanning for saddle fit, training the spooky horse with Matthew Coats and new endurance rider questions answered by Patti Stedman. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 1101 – Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Photos: Matthew Coats
- Karen’s Handy Helpful Hint: Throw away the bungee ties.
- Guest: Matthew Coats
- Guest: Patti Stedman
- The Distance Depot Product Highlight: Solve all of your blanketing needs at Distance Depot
- Upcoming Events: Check out the AERC calendar!
- Support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, The Distance Depot, Listeners Like You
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or HORSES IN THE MORNING on Facebook
Download or Subscribe: