It’s nearly the weekend folks so we’re bolting down the centerline with the Dressage Radio Show crew as they half pass their way through some feeding advice, riding with purpose and 10 habits of highly effective riders.. Don’t miss a minute….. ..
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 599- Show Notes and Links:
- Co-Hosts: Reese Koffler-Stanfield, visit her website at Maplecrest Farm or on Facebook and Phillip Parkes of Phillip Parkes Equestrian
- Photo: Credit: RegardingHorses.com
- Guest: Dr. Mary Beth Gordon, Director of Research and New Products Development at Purina Animal Nutrition
- Trainer Tip: JJ Tate on purposeful riding
- Help support the Dressage Radio Show when you shop at Amazon. Click on the Amazon link in the left border of this page and start shopping. Doesn’t cost you a dime and helps the Horse Radio Network continue to produce great shows like this one!
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow the Dressage Radio Show on Facebook and HORSES IN THE MORNING on Facebook
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
Listen, Download or Subscribe:[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.horsesinthemorning.com/audio/hitmepisode599.mp3]