Dressage Radio Show host Reese Koffler-Stanfield starts us off with a yummy recipe for Quinoa Salad before we head to Canada for an informative chat with Mark Morissette about how he and Friends of Windfields Farm are working to preserve the resting place of the great Northern Dancer, and good batch of ReAllY bAd AddS fulfills the week’s entertainment quota. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 620 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Today’s podcast is brought to you by through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products
- Photo: Northern Dancer’s tombstone at Windfields Farm, Oshawa, Ontario Canada, source Friends of Windfields Farm Facebook
- Guest: Mark Morissette of the Friends of Windfields Farm Facebook
- Guest: Reese Koffler Stanfield, co-host of Dressage Radio Show with her Quinoa Salad with Basil/Lemon Dressing recipe here
- Really Bad Ads Winner: Denise scored an Uncle Jimmy’s Gift Pack
- Really Bad Ads Winner: Brenda won Sport Horse Conformation by Christian Schacht
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Equi-Tee Mfg and Wintec
Download or Subscribe: