We learn all about the International Performance Horse Development Association, April is Greyhound adoption Month and ReAlly Bad AdS. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 630 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Today’s podcast is brought to you by through the generous support of Kentucky Performance Products
- Photo: Glenn and Jenn’s Greyhound Glory
- Guest: Rod Miller from International Performance Horse Development Assoc. at InternetHorseShow.com.
- Really Bad Ads Winners: Beth wins the Spursauder Spurs
- Really Bad Ads Winners: Biz wins the HRN Coffee Mug and Ghirardelli Drinking Chocolate
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Equi-Tee Mfg
Download or Subscribe: