RECORDED THURSDAY: Enjoy this classic revisit of one of our favorite episodes originally aired back in 2012. On today’s Wacky with or without a Crappy List Wednesday edition headlines and horse adventures abound as our heroic co-hosts blaze through the hot topics of the day. A click or two of training from Shawna and our usual visit from TheHorse.com provides a helpful hearing on anhidrosis. And toss the calorie counting out the window and have a happy Chocolate Milk Shake Day everyone. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 644 – Show Notes and Links:
- Photo: Gerry Hoover with Boyd Martin’s Olympic saddle pad, thanks Sidelines Magazine
- Guest: Shawna Karrasch, join Shawna’s Facebook page here.
- Segment: TheHorse.com digital editor Michelle Anderson talks about Anhidrosis with Dr. Jones from Florida Equine
- Song: A Horse that Can Fly by Templeton Thompson
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Please support today’s sponsor; Fleeceworks. They make these podcasts possible!
Download or Subscribe: