Endurance Day with Karen Chaton features Dr. Ken Marcella who tells us about the WEG selection process and recovery from colic surgery for the high performance horse, Australian endurance rider Julie White and Karen’s Trail Etiquette part deux. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 912 – Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Pic: Julie White
- Guest: Dr. Ken Marcella
- Guest: Julie White, Australian Endurance Riders Association
- Upcoming Events: Check out the AERC calendar!
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, High Visibility North America Sportswear, Listeners Like You
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: