Endurance Day with Karen Chaton features Kristen Lacy from Distance Depot with the low down on heart rate monitors, Julie White on Australian endurance riding, Kirt Lander answers a listener question about glue on boots and Dr. Gillespie on the latest AERC rule change proposal. Listen in…
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 931 – Show Notes and Links:
- HORSES IN THE MORNING Endurance Day crew: co-hosted by Glenn the Geek and Karen Chaton, produced by Coach Jenn
- Pic: Julie White riding Tevis Cup in 2012, source AERA Facebook
- Guest: Kristen Lacy from Distance Depot on heart rate monitors
- Guest: Julie White, Australian Endurance Riders Association
- Guest: Kirt Lander from Renegade Hoof Boots talks about glue on boots
- Guest: Dr. Jerry Gillespie
- Upcoming Events: Check out the AERC calendar!
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Renegade Hoof Boots, Distance Depot, Listeners Like You
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
Download or Subscribe: