We pull the ol’ switcher-oo today as Glenn sits in the producer’s booth while Coach Jenn & Helena Bee run the show. Callers take on a rather tough group of trivia questions along with the totally un-scientific Q of the Day poll, we get some help on making good videos to sell horses, bad cats figure into the laugh track and TheHorse.com fills in some knowledge gaps concerning Cushings. Listen in….
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 678 – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Jamie Jennings and Glenn the Geek and produced by Coach Jenn. (See host bios.)
- Guest Host: Helena Bee, co-host of the Stable Scoop Radio Show
- Photo source TheHorse.com
- Segment: Make a better sales video with Mary Lauritsen, follow Mary Lauritsen on Facebook
- Segment: TheHorse.com Horse Health Report with TheHorse.com News Editor Erica Larson and Dr. Jones of Florida Equine on Cushings
- EquiTeemfg.com Wheel of Trivia had no correct answers this week. Would you have know the answers?
- Spell <Trah- kay-ner>
- In show jumping what is a vertical or oxer with water underneath called?
- Who said “No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle”?
- Jamie’s best ‘race horse name ever’, who might enjoy a baked potato? Gotta listen to the show for a fun twist on this one!
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Links: Listen to the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter.
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: EquestrianCollections.com
Download or Subscribe: